General Admission Requirements to attend our international elective are:
- Students with a High school diploma followed by at least one year of university studies in the natural sciences, engineering, management or economics can apply for admission.
For the autumn semester: 1 May
For the spring semester: 1 November
Applicants will be notified of their admission decisions 14 days after submitting the application to us.
How to apply
Before you fill in our application form, please read the document with our accommodation options –download the accommodation document here You apply by submitting our application form – download the application form here.
Send the application form to international coordinator Anna Kathrine Jørgensen via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the process, please contact Anna Kathrine Jørgensen.
The following documents must be submitted with the application form:
- An official transcript of records from your home university showing your courses and exam results so far.
- Course descriptions briefly describing the contents of the courses you have passed.
- Documentation of your citizenship, e.g. a copy of your passport.
- Digital picture for your student card, e.g. a jpeg-file.
- Erasmus Learning Agreement, only applicable for Erasmus students