Residence Permit

Uddannelse AAMS


Depending on your nationality, you will most likely need to apply for a residence certificate (for EU/EEA students) or permit (non-EU students) to live in Denmark. In the left side menu you find the different procedures for applying for residence permits/certificates and if you need a visa.

Please note that:

  • procedures can change and there can be special requirements for applicants from your country. Therefore we encourage you to read the specific requirements on this page:
  • it is a condition for the residence permit/certificate that you are active and enrolled in an educational programme. If this is not the case, the Immigration Service can revoke your residence permit/certificate. We are obliged to inform the Immigration Service if you are not actively following the educational programme.

Contact Our International Office

Sharon Wilkins

+45 7228 6071

Study in Denmark

Visit the official government website on international higher education in Denmark Study in